|If you have feedback
of any sort—bug reports, suggestions for new capabilities, suggested
improvements to existing capabilities, questions, or complaints—please
let one of us know. (Use just one name, please.) We will reply as soon as feasible.
You might find it helpful to first check NAIF's "Getting Help" webpage.
helpful to have a picture of someone you talked to earlier. Photos
of the NAIF Team are available here.
If you prefer to contact someone else to report problems or to provide comments, suggestions or complaints, you have several options. (Feel free to ask any of these folks to keep your message confidential.)
- The manager of JPL's PDS nodes: Carole Boyles (Carole.A.Boyles at jpl.nasa.gov)
- The PDS Project Manager at GSFC: David Holibaugh Baker (david.m.holibaughbaker at nasa.gov)
- The PDS Project Chief Scientist at LPI: Louise Prockter (prockter at lpi.usra.edu)
- The PDS Program Scientist at NASA HQS: Becky McCauley Rench (rebecca.l.mccauleyrench (at) nasa.gov
- The PDS Program Exec at NASA HQS: Meagan Thompson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Your flight project's Ground Data System Engineer, Project Scientist or Project Manager