[Spice_discussion] Python support for SPICE

Bridgman, William T. William.T.Bridgman at nasa.gov
Fri Sep 26 05:45:22 PDT 2014

Chris,

What level of support does your wrapper provide for the SPICE interface?

I was just taking a  look to see if it might be under more active development and a suitable replacement for the existing wrapper I use (linked earlier).  That version at the very least supports furnsh, utc2et, et2utc, spkpos (the ones I actively use in my codes).

Looking at your source tree, it’s unclear if your wrapper is more complete.

Can you clarify?

Thanks,
Tom