[Spice_discussion] Python support for SPICE

Chris Piker chris-piker at uiowa.edu
Fri Sep 26 09:14:27 PDT 2014

Tom

I've currently wrapped the following functions:

bodc2n
bodn2c
bodvrd
ckgp
ckgp_T
clpool
deltet
dpr
error
et2lst
et2utc
etcal
furnsh
ilumin
ktotal
ldpool
lspcn
reclat
recpgr
reset
sce2c
sce2s
scencd
scs2e
sctiks
spkez
spkezr
str2et
subpnt
subslr
tkvrsn
unload
utc2et
vminus
vnorm

... and will be happy to add any more that are requested.  Most of these
were ones I needed, but some of these were added at the request of John
Aiello at APL.  Also the wrapper has pretty extensive help doc strings.
--
Chris