[Spice_discussion] SPICE libraries for g77

Roberto Aguilar roberto.c.aguilar at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Nov 11 15:22:41 PST 2008

In case you don't know about it, there is a package management system
for OS X called Fink that allows you to install pre-built packages
pretty easily.  The Fink repository contains g95 for OS X PPC:

http://pdb.finkproject.org/pdb/package.php/g95

That may be the path of least resistance for getting a new compiler.

-berto.