[Spice_discussion] SPICE libraries for g77

Turner, Scott Scott.Turner at jhuapl.edu
Tue Nov 11 15:01:58 PST 2008

Hi Bill,

You might try using the freely available compiler: G95 (http://www.g95.org).
I had a similar problem a few years ago when I migrated from Linux to an x86
based Macbook pro.  I found that this compiler built the PC-LINUX, g77
distribution of the toolkit without many modifications to the source or
build scripts.  I have been using it everyday for a couple of years now
without any problems.

Scott Turner
Science Applications Group
Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory