[Spice_discussion] problem including header file

Ahmad Wilson ahmad85xx at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 7 16:02:09 PDT 2005

Hey,
   My name is Ahmad Wilson and I am an intern at NASA JPL for the 2005
Summer. I have been assigned to a project within the DAWN Project that
requires me to use SPICE as a part of the programming that I will be doing.
Recently, I encountered a problem while trying to include the "SpiceUsr.h"
header file in my Microsoft Visual Studio C++ Project Environment. When I
compile the project, it says that the header file(mentioned above) can not
be found. However, not only have I loaded the header file into my project
but I have also placed a copy of the cspice folder in the Micorsoft Visual
folder as well as my project subfolder. I am kind of out of ideas about what
to do to fix the problem so I am hoping that maybe one of you guys can help
me figure out what I need to do to beable to successfully include the
"SpiceUsr.h" header file. I look forward to hearing from anyone who may have
some ideas. Thanks.