[Spice_discussion] RE: [Spice_announce] Geometry Engine

Crary, Frank fcrary at swri.edu
Mon Feb 24 07:54:50 PST 2003

All of the geometric events in that list seem to involve three bodies (i.e.
angular separation between body 1 and body 2, as seen from a spacecraft.) I
think it would be very convenient for particles and fields instruments to
have simple, 2 body events (e.g. range between spacecraft and planet body
center less than X or planetocentric latitude of spacecraft greater than Y.)

Frank