[Spice_discussion] Long-term accuracy of the IAU_MOON frame

Ernie Wright ernest.t.wright at nasa.gov
Sun May 10 11:04:48 PDT 2015

Thanks John, this is indeed quite helpful.  Uncertainties on the order
of a kilometer are all but invisible for what I'm doing.  In fact, it
wouldn't surprise me to discover that I'm abusing SPICE in other ways
that lead to errors of that order.

Fortunately, I'm not landing a spacecraft.  I just want to be reasonably
sure that IAU_MOON won't blow up or something.

- Ernie

--
Ernest T. Wright                                ernest.t.wright at nasa.gov
Scientific Visualization Studio                 http://svs.gsfc.nasa.gov