[Spice_discussion] SPICE C or FORTRAN toolkit with Julia experience?

Gregory Lemieux Gregory.Lemieux at sslmda.com
Fri Sep 26 11:04:24 PDT 2014

Has anyone tried utilizing the SPICE toolkit with the Julia Language (http://julialang.org/) since its development a couple years ago?  I'm fairly new to the astrodynamics field and I'm currently pursuing classes in computational math to fill in the holes in my knowledge and experience.  I that pursuit, I'm seeing a few classes here and there being taught that utilize Julia.  The little that I've tinkered with it has been promising, but I'm curious to see if the language has seen adoption in the community given that it can call C and FORTRAN functions more or less directly.

-----------------------------------
Gregory Lemieux
Orbital Dynamics Engineer
SSL
3825 Fabian Way
Palo Alto, CA 94303
650-852-5768
www.sslmda.com

Please note that my e-mail address has changed. My new (current) address is Gregory.Lemieux at sslmda.com.
This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and any attachments.