[Spice_discussion] IK question

Boris Semenov Boris.Semenov at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Dec 6 14:48:38 PST 2005

Hello Aimee --

Rosetta data archiving team working together with NAIF have already put
made and released for review a draft version of the RPC instrument
kernel file proving some data for the IES (since it is a part of RPC
experiment). This IK is available on the ESTEC Rosetta server:

ftp://gorilla.estec.esa.int/pub/projects/rosetta/data/spice/kernels/ik/ROS_RPC_V11.TI

and on the NAIF server:

ftp://naif.jpl.nasa.gov/pub/naif/ROSETTA/kernels/ik/ROS_RPC_V11.TI

It may be best if you start with reviewing this IK and then will work
directly with Jorge Diaz of ESTEC (jdiaz at rssd.esa.int) and me to modify
and/or augment it with geometry information needed for processing IES data.

Sincerely,
Boris Semenov.