[Spice_announce] NAIF Server Scheduled Maintenance on Friday Nov 9th

Charles H. Acton Charles.H.Acton at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Nov 6 17:15:25 PST 2007

The disk system that supports the NAIF server will undergo a major
upgrade on Friday November 9th. During this time the NAIF server will
be unavailable (both http and ftp protocols). The downtime is
expected to start at approximately 8:00 a.m. PST. It may last the
full day (to 5:00 p.m.), but with luck it could be completed somewhat
earlier. Unfortunately circumstances prohibit doing this upgrade
during off hours.

We apologize for any inconvenience to our customers.