[Spice_discussion] Cosmographia 4.0 Vector scaling default is bade

K.-Michael Aye kmichael.aye at gmail.com
Fri May 1 19:35:12 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I wasn't able to show any vectors in Cosmo 4, until I found the one setting
that could have something to do with it: Guides->Vector Scaling. It is by
default set to 0.
After setting it to 1.0, I had to deactivate, and then reactivate the
vector (e.g. Object->Sun Direction), and finally it was showing up.
Maybe this will help someone with the same problem.
(See screenshot where I was puzzled that I can't see any vectors)

Michael
[image: Screenshot 2020-05-01 20.30.49.png]