[Spice_discussion] SpiceyPy 2.1.1 has been released!

Andrew Annex aannex1 at jhu.edu
Tue Apr 24 20:40:16 PDT 2018

Hello Spice/Python Users,

I am happy to announce the release of SpiceyPy 2.1.1!  This update includes fixes for the pip installation process that should alleviate the missing shared library issue. If you run into issues with the installation please let me know. Otherwise the rest of the release includes minor fixes and two new functions (gffove and gfocce). For conda-forge users please wait a day or two for those artifacts to be updated.

Also for those who are not aware, SpiceyPy now wraps pretty much every function from CSPICE (except for gfevnt), for a complete list of Spice functions in SpiceyPy see https://github.com/AndrewAnnex/SpiceyPy/wiki/Wrapper-Completion.

Thanks for reading!
-Andrew

https://github.com/AndrewAnnex/SpiceyPy

--

Andrew Annex

JHU Earth & Planetary Science graduate student