[Spice_discussion] SpiceyPy now works on Windows.

Andrew Annex ama6fy at virginia.edu
Sun Aug 2 14:51:11 PDT 2015

Hello spice users,

My python wrapper for spice now works on Windows. I have only tested it on
64-bit environments, but it should also work on 32-bit systems. Until I
have time to figure out how to distribute the package using python wheels,
you will need to have visual studio installed in order to build the DLL
from cspice. Slightly more detailed instructions are available at the
github repository: https://github.com/AndrewAnnex/SpiceyPy.

If you are have trouble getting things working, please post your issue on
the GitHub page, or in the Gitter room
<https://gitter.im/AndrewAnnex/SpiceyPy> for the project rather than
replying to this email.

Thanks!