[Spice_discussion] Python support for SPICE

Acton, Charles H (392N) charles.h.acton at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Sep 26 08:30:20 PDT 2014

Folks,

Mark Showalter, manager of the PDS Rings Node, has also developed a Python
interface and is apparently willing to share it with others.  (NAIF has
not tried it.)

As to NAIF's making (finishing) an official, supported Python interface,
this is not a current activity due to numerous more pressing matters.

Chuck Acton