[Spice_discussion] PySPICE

Bridgman, William T. William.T.Bridgman at nasa.gov
Tue Oct 25 09:07:01 PDT 2011

I just checked the github site and have seen no revisions to this
package.

I've done a few more experiments with this original version and expect
to write a module that will more tightly couple SPICE to some of my
existing python pipelines.

Are there any major interface changes for this wrapper pending Real
Soon Now?

Thanks,
Tom