[Spice_discussion] About handlers loading spk kernels.

Omar Andrés Zapata Mesa andresete.chaos at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 18:30:59 PDT 2011

 Hi everyone.
I am writing a c++ interface for spice and I have some questions.
I am loading the kernel using spklef_c(...) and getting the
handler to control the kernel's pool, the questions are:
is the handler an unique value for each kernel?
If I have kernel.bsp and kernel-copy.bsp (the same just renamed)
when I load the kernels the handlers are 1 and 2,
Is the name of the file the criteria to asign the handler?

I am using md5sum to compare if two kernels are loaded and equal, does the
toolkit have some function for that?
thanks

--
Omar Andres Zapata Mesa
Division of computer science Gfif Developers (Gfif Dev)