[Spice_discussion] Question about cspice_tkvrsn.m

Nat Bachman nathaniel.bachman at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Sep 13 21:04:55 PDT 2010

Hi Mike,

This may be a platform/Mice version compatibility
issue. Could you please try two things:

   1) Execute

         ./version -a

      from your Mice

         exe

      path.

   2) Copy the full Matlab version information from
      the Matlab help "about Matlab" window.

Please send the results to me and to Ed Wright.
(Ed's email address is Edward.D.Wright at jpl.nasa.gov)

Thanks!

   -Nat

Nathaniel.Bachman at jpl.nasa.gov