[Spice_discussion] What am I missing?

Greg Fruth Gregory.Fruth at aero.org
Mon May 17 09:47:11 PDT 2010

Maybe invoking one of the mkproduct.csh scripts with the -v and/or -x options will
help isolate the location of the problem.  Edit one of the mkproduct.csh scripts and
change the first line from "#! /bin/csh" to "#! /bin/csh -v" or "#! /bin/csh -x" or
even "#! /bin/csh -vx".  Then look through the output for hints as to where the
problem is.

--
Gregory Fruth (gregory.fruth at aero.org)
Flight Mechanics Department