[Spice_discussion] SPICE versus windows

Henry DeWitt hdewitt at dewitt-assoc.com
Wed May 28 12:06:06 PDT 2008

Ed:

With further investigation, I have to conclude that the problem resides
in processing the Stereo kernel.

1)   I have been able to check coverage of Stereo in the kernel in a
command line application that I wrote.
2)   I have been able to get the state vector for Stereo from the kernel
in a command line application that I wrote.
3)   I can do neither of the above in my Windows application despite
using very similar code.
4)   If I load the Stereo kernel before the planetary kernel in my
Windows application, I can not get planetary state information, but if I
load the planetary kernel first, I can.

At the moment I am not sure what to try next.

Henry