[Spice_discussion] kernels for ACE/L1, GOES-11?

Ed Wright (JPL) Edward.D.Wright at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jun 4 13:55:07 PDT 2008

To: Kamen Kozarev
From: Ed Wright

On Jun 4, 2008, at 9:32 AM, Kamen Kozarev wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if anyone knows whether there are SPICE kernels for
> ACE/L1 and/or GOES-11 out there?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kamen Kozarev

With regards to ACE/L1, I have no information concerning kernels for
this mission. I suggest you contact the flight project.

I do not have GOES-11 kernels, but you can make GOES-11 SPKs using
the mkspk tool (included with all toolkits) from two-line element
sets available at space-track.org. The mkspk Users Guide describes
how to use mkspk in this manner.

As always,
Ed Wright
ed.wright at jpl.nasa.gov
1-818-354-0371

--
DISCLAIMER: JPL requires notice in all electronic communication that
any and all opinions presented herein are my own and do not, in any

Disclaimers are without standing on traffic from this domain.