[Spice_discussion] Mars Reference Frame

William Thompson William.T.Thompson.1 at gsfc.nasa.gov
Fri Feb 10 08:31:00 PST 2006

Aimee:

This is probably best handled as a dynamic frame.  There's an example dynamic
frame definition at

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/solarsoft/stereo/gen/data/spice/gen/heliospheric.tf

which you could presumably modify for Mars, e.g. by replacing J2000 with
MARSIAU, etc.  See frames.req for more info.

Bill Thompson