[Spice_discussion] Maximum memory consumption

Ed Wright ed.wright at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Mar 14 08:11:17 PST 2005

To: Ryosuke Nakamura
From: Ed Wright, NAIF Team

On Mar 14, 2005, at 5:12 AM, Ryosuke NAKAMURA wrote:

> Dear SPICE guys:
>
> I'm going to use the NAIF toolkit as a part of the integrated data
> analysis
> package for SELENE imagers. Some developers are worrying about the
> memory allocation. How much memory space would be consumed by the NAIF
> toolkit
> in the maximum?

Memory allocation depends on use and language. Which language do you
intend to use for you application? FORTRAN, C, IDL?

As always,
Ed Wright
ed.wright at jpl.nasa.gov
1-818-354-0371

--
DISCLAIMER: JPL requires notice in all electronic communication that
any and all opinions presented herein are my own and do not, in any

Disclaimers are without standing on traffic from this domain.

I do not accept responsibility for unexpected collisions between NASA
vehicles and Alien cruisers, any resulting interplanetary war, or a
grumpy Kilrathi.