[Spice_discussion] spkezr question

William Thompson William.T.Thompson.1 at gsfc.nasa.gov
Wed Jul 20 11:58:46 PDT 2005

Aimee:

You may be interested in these frame definition files I put together for the
STEREO project.  The file heliospheric.tf is generic, and can be used for any
mission.  The stereo_rtn.tf is an implementation of the HGRTN coordinate system
specific to the two STEREO spacecraft--you can use it as a template for your own
mission.

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/solarsoft/stereo/gen/data/spice/gen/heliospheric.tf
http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/solarsoft/stereo/gen/data/spice/gen/stereo_rtn.tf

Bill Thompson