[Spice_discussion] SPICE html based documentation

Ed Wright ed.wright at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Apr 18 09:30:02 PDT 2003

To: SPICE users

The SPICE system contains an extensive documentation set intended to provide
the information a user requires when programming with SPICE.

In an attempt to improve disseminations and knowledge of these documents, I
created a prototype html documentation site cast for the CSPICE package. I
invite anyone within the .jpl.nasa.gov domain to use and/or comment on the
the site. Note, non JPL domain computers cannot access the site.

Please access:

   http://naifmac.jpl.nasa.gov/docs/index.html

The site includes html documentation regarding CSPICE wrapper APIs, Required
Readings, and users guides for the various NAIF applications and utilities.

As always,
Ed Wright, NAIF Group

--
DISCLAIMER: JPL requires notice in all electronic communication that
any and all opinions presented herein are my own and do not, in any

Disclaimers are without standing on traffic from this domain.

I do not accept responsibility for unexpected collisions between NASA
vehicles and Alien cruisers, any resulting interplanetary war, or a grumpy
Kilrathi.