[Spice_discussion] Question about cspice_tkvrsn.m

Michael E. Grigsby megrigsby at csupomona.edu
Mon Sep 13 20:46:59 PDT 2010

Hello,

I recently installed the Mice toolkit and was going through the start_programming_m.html document
to run the Matlab code cspice_tkvrsn.m. Before  I ran the program I made sure the environment was
set up correctly as described in the html file and the MICE.req file.

EDU>> addpath('C:\users\Mike Grigsby\documents\MATLAB\mice\src')
EDU>> addpath('C:\users\Mike Grigsby\documents\MATLAB\mice\lib')
EDU>> which mice.mexw64
C:\users\Mike Grigsby\documents\MATLAB\mice\lib\mice.mexw64

However, when I run the program I keep getting the following error message:

EDU>> cspice_tkvrsn('toolkit')
??? Undefined function or method 'mice' for input arguments of type 'char'.

Error in ==> cspice_tkvrsn at 102
      [value] = mice( 'tkvrsn_c', item );

I'm using the student version of Matlab R2010a and I installed the N0064 version of the toolkit.
What's going on?

Sincerely,

Mike